The house system of our school has been very effective involving each and every student in the process of choosing their representatives right from the nomination to election. Various competitions and activities of the school are organised by the Student’s Council under the guidance of their respective house in-charges. The Student’s Council also actively participated in maintaining overall discipline in the school. This system has helped the student community to showcase their leadership qualities.
For self-proficiency and quality teaching, teachers attend workshops conducted by different educational institutions. Many workshops are also arranged in the school to facilitate the teachers.
Workshop for Teachers
We believe that through eliminating monologues in the process of learning, participants are encouraged to engage in creative dialogues and discussions hence developing their capability for self-reflection and critical thinking.
- equip participants with important social skills and practical knowledge
- allow participants to learn how an individual can affect the larger society and thus realise the importance of being a pro-active and responsible citizen
o SCHOOL HOUSE SYSTEM
ELTS TRAINING FOR TEACHER
We celebrated Diwali Festival in our school on 2nd October. We decorated School with Sky lamps and earthen lamps. There was the cultural programme on this occasion. Students wore colourful dresses. All these items were home-made. The school has organized Diya Painting competition for students.
KG students presented a cultural programme. Students presented dances and songs. All of them carried one or the other message. Our Incharge made the speech in the end. She urged the students not to play with fireworks on this festival. She also wished that the whole of India might be healthier and more prosperous.
Light signifies purity, goodness, good luck and power. The existence of light means the non- existence of darkness and evil forces. Diyas were distributed to every child with lamps to signify light over darkness
- Ganesh Chaturthi November 29, 2018
- The Do This, Get That Guide On BlockchainMining June 6, 2018
- Hello world June 1, 2018
- Do my Homework 2018 Is Your Baby Math Phobic! May 30, 2018
- Support And Disaster Recovery Answers – Protection Against Business Info Asset Cutbacks May 7, 2018