School / College name: GVM’s Dr. Dada Vaidya College of Education, Farmagudi Ponda Goa
The College of Education was established in 1993 in response to the growing demand for teacher education. The college is affiliated to Goa University and recognised by NCTE. It has been Re-accredited by NAAC with a B+ grade ( 2nd Cycle).
Affiliated under: Goa University
All the Accreditations/Certifications got by the /School/College
a. Accredited by NAAC (1st Cycle)
b. Reaccredited by NAAC (2nd Cycle)
Location of the College/Institutions: Farmagudi, Ponda - Goa
- M. Ed. This is a Two-year (4 Semesters) programme affiliated to the Goa University and recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education with an intake of 50 students.
- B. Ed. This programme is based on the curriculum prescribed by the Goa University to which this college is affiliated with an intake of 110 students
- M. A. Education This is a Two year programme run by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) through distance mode. Admissions are done by IGNOU through its Regional Centre at Panaji. The Study Centre 0806P attached to the College comes under the Panaji Region.
- Diploma in Pre-Primary Teacher Training The College conducts a One year Diploma programme in Pre-primary teacher training affiliated to the Goa University. The programme deals with the theoretical and practical aspects of teaching children in the age group of 3-6 years.
- Ph. D. (Education) The Research Centre of the College has been recognized and affiliated to the Goa University and provides an opportunity for those desirous of doing a Ph.D in Education both in regular and part time mode. Admissions are done by the Goa University.
|01.||Dr. Jojen Mathew||EDU 09:Assessment and Evaluation EDU 05: SCHOOL AND CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT|
|02.||Dr. Anna Neena George||EDU 02: Learner and Learning EDU 07-08 - METHODOLOGY OF TEACHING SCIENCE EDU 13: ENVIRONMENT EDUCATION|
|03.||Mr. Ganesh Chandra Naik||EDU 07-08 - METHODOLOGY OF TEACHING HISTORY EDU 12: ACTION RESEARCH|
|04.||Mr. Sunil Kumar||EDU 02: Learner and Learning EDU 07-08 - METHODOLOGY OF TEACHING GEOGRAPHY EDU 14: (VI) EDUCATION FOR PEACE|
|05.||Mr. Sanjay R. Govekar||EDU 01: FOUNDATIONS OF EDUCATION EDU 07-08 METHODOLOGY OF TEACHING KONKANI. EDU 14:(I) LIFE SKILLS|
|06.||Mr. Samir V. Naik||EDU 03: Learning Resources EDU 07-08 METHODOLOGY OF TEACHING MARATHI|
|07.||Mrs. Karuna R. Satardekar||EDU 01: FOUNDATIONS OF EDUCATION EDU 07-08 METHODOLOGY OF TEACHING HINDI EDU 13: ENVIRONMENT EDUCATION|
|08.||Mr. Shaunak M. Pagi||EDU 10: HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION|
|09.||Mrs. Akshata Samant||EDU 05: SCHOOL AND CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT EDU 06: COMMUNICATION SKILLS EDU 07-08: METHODOLOGY OF TEACHING ENGLISH|
|10.||Mrs. Honey Babu||EDU 01: FOUNDATIONS OF EDUCATION EDU 03: Learning Resources EDU 04: Teaching: Approaches and Strategies EDU 11: INCLUSIVE EDUCATION EDU 14: (V) GENDER ISSUES IN EDUCATION|
|11.||Mr. Vinayak More||EDU 09:Assessment and Evaluation EDU 07-08 METHODOLOGY OF TEACHING MATHEMATICS|
|12.||Mr. Diptej D.S. Vernekar||EDU 14: (II)- ART AND AESTHETICS|
|13.||Ms. Antara Bhide||PERFORMING ARTS.|
Dr. Dada Vaidya College of Education
Farmagudi, Ponda GOA 403401 India
Post Box No. 139
Landline: 0832- 2335880